Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Chobani yogurt!






FROM THE WEBSITE:


Chobani® Greek Yogurt uses an authentic family recipe to deliver what is often described as "heaven in a bowl."Chobani® Greek Yogurt is produced by AgroFarma Inc, which is located in the rolling hills of upstate New York. Our team of expert yogurt makers has over 40 years of experience so you can rest assured only the highest quality, all-natural products leave our facility.What makes our Greek yogurt Greek is our unique straining process, which creates a rich, creamy texture that's beyond good and it's good for you!


✓ All-natural: NO preservatives, artificial flavors, or rBST- or rBGH-treated milk.
✓ Two times more protein than other yogurts--34% of the Daily Value.
✓ Made with 5 Live & Active Cultures, including 3 probiotics.
✓ A good source of bone-building calcium.
Gluten-Free and Kosher-Certified.
✓ Made with REAL fruit that's lightly sweetened with evaporated cane juice--an unrefined, natural sweeter.

I couldn't wait to sink my teeth into this ALL NATURAL yogurt! It was everything I expected and more! I definitely give CHOBANI a thumbs up ! It was the most richest yogurt I have ever tasted and trust me I have ate lots of yogurt in my lifetime! Me and my husband took turns tasting each one ; we enjoyed all the flavors! I will definetly reccomend this yogurt to everyone I know.

WHERE TO GO BUY YOUR CHOBANI YOGURT http://www.chobani.com/OurProducts/Wheretobuy/

Thanks again Chobani for giving me the opportunity to try this wonderful yogurt.

1 comments:

Melinda said...

I love Chobani!♥