Saturday, May 2, 2009

TGIF!!






















TGIF!! Me and Austin are at my sister's house this weekend- we picked up pizza & crazy bread last night, went to redbox rentals and got Yes Man and Marley and Me (SO excited to see it!!). I was STARVING, I hadn't eaten anything all day, so I snitched a bread stick and had one on the way. Then we headed to the house and ate pizza, made some yummy coffee and hit the hot tub! The hot tub was AWESOME!! It felt so good on my back- I felt like I had just got finished having a massage-after we headed back in to relax and watch Yes Man. I was so exhausted from running all day and working overtime that I knocked out in the middle of the movie. We ended up getting to bed about 3 a.m. Needless to say, I slept in until 9 a.m this morning and slept SO good!
_____________________________
Things I am looking forward to today:
Me and my sister trying out the new eyelashes she got in the mail
Going power walking and chatting with my sis while Austin skateboards
Watching Marley and Me!!
Doing some beauty/spa stuff
____________________________
Well, I am going to go now to hang out with my sister and go walking- talk to you guys later!!

0 comments: