Sunday, May 3, 2009

Fun at my sisters!!






















I had so much fun at my sister's this weekend! These pictures are of us trying out the new lashes that my sister got in the mail- we took so many pics! We also went walking while Austin Skateboarded for about an hour, but just mainly hung out, had coffee and had fun! We are planning a weekend soon to go out with the all four of us and Austin (Austin has been begging to go to Putt Putt, so we may do that and dinner). I'm excited about our new eating/exercise plan too- we have agreed that we can not eat anything after 5:00 unless it's something really light like cucumber slices or a piece of fruit- I will keep an update on how it is working!

3 comments:

Brett Alexandra said...

cute pics! I've always wanted to try fake lashes:)
Great blog!

Sweet, Sassy, Southern and Classy said...

i left you something on my blog :)

Melinda said...

Yeah that was fun! I will bring some more when I come down tonight! xoxo~Melinda