Thursday, May 7, 2009

BUSY as a BEE!







What A week ! I am just now sitting down to blog a little. Hopefully next week things will be a little sloooooooooower and I can blog daily! lol!

____________________________

Monday
Went to therapy on my hand for 30 minutes. I have a gangelyion cyst. ( never had one before ..PAINFUL!!) . The doc is hoping it will go away with therapy if not I will have to have a minor Surgery soon .
___________________

I picked up my sister on Monday afternoon after work , she will be with me thru Thursday . I worked on Austin's bathroom (it's almost done - grouting the tile and a little touching up on the paint ! ) Yippeee! Later I grilled lean porkcops ( these were marinated in Dale seasoning ) Delicious! We had fresh cut brocolli , salad , and Mac & cheese ( this was for Austin). My sister Carla and I were up until about 1:00 A.M. catching up on everything.
_________________________

Tuesday !
What a blur !Worked all day . Came home grilled hotdogs & burgers W/ all the trimming, baked beans and salad. Worked on Austin's bathroom Watched the BIGGEST loser . I fell asleep , probably b/c I was up so late the night b-4!
__________________________________

Wednesday
I woke up with my hand KILLING me ! I went to therapy again .
I have been really busy today. I am the inventory control person at a Hospital and we have Physical inventory next week . So I have to make sure that everything is riight! If not it will show next week . After work I went to town to try to locate a wishing well for my nephew ( he is getting married tomorrow!!!! I found Nothing !!! I called a few places and FINALLY found a Money tree $$$$! Yahh! My husband will pick up for me tomorrow! Got home had a raw salad and went dropped my sister off at my brothers next door to me and went to church . Afterwards hung out with a few church friends and got home @round 10:00!

1 comments:

Melinda said...

The weekend is coming up soon!! See you on Saturday! :)