Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I've been MIA!

Sorry I've been MIA, I've been so busy, so many things going on, I haven't had time to blog- here is an update of the past week.
Saturday I worked in the yards all day until about 7:30. I replanted my garden ( lima beans , Red potatoes , tomatoes , bell pepper , squash . I still have pumpkin , water melons , corn , okra , and cantaloupe to plant. We grilled chicken , corn on cob , roasted onion for supper sat . night and ate under the stars ( candle light) . It was so nice.

Reunion was on Sunday , I ate healthy to be at a reunion !!!
Monday I was off work , I pulled all my flowers out of one bed and laid some matting down so the weeds couldn't come through ( this took all day ..Since I work it is too hard trying to weed flower beds too so I thought I deserved it lol! ! I got some mulch for my flower beds too!! It looks great !!!
Tuesday...I ate supper with the in-laws, Broccoli , chicken , noodles and roasted onion .
*Today for b-fast Wheat bagel sausage w/egg
lunch carrots ( raw and 2 oranges).

2 comments:

♥ H ♥ said...

Yay your comments work!

How cool that you have a garden! Sounds like you had a great Saturday...candle light under the stars! ooh la la! lol

Becky said...

I finally got it fixed, now I can't remember how I did it! lol

Thanks! I love having my own garden and being able to go right outside and make dinner- the candlelight dinner was so nice too! lol