Thursday, April 23, 2009

Update

I stayed up late talking to my fave sister Melinda- I think we got off the phone about 10:30 ish!I woke up about 6:00 this morning and did a few side and front kicks something to tone these legs! Today -I kind of ate what I had here at a the office . I didn't put a lot of thought into it b/c I hit the floor running here at work trying to get the Property area cleaned for my Freebie Friday .

B-Fast - 1 cup cinnamon crisp for breakfast, 1 cup of honeydew & cantaloupe
Walked 2 miles and did some side and front kicks this morning
Lunch -broccoli , 2 pieces of fish , and a half a cup raw carrots

This afternoon, I plan to go home and cook a dish so I can go spend the afternoon with my mom . She is leaving to go to California to see her mom ( my grandmother).

0 comments: