Monday, April 20, 2009

The weekend!


My weekend was busy! Saturday morning , I cleaned house and washed clothes all morning!Saturday afternoon at about 1:30 Austin & I went to a wedding shower for my nephew Adam. My brother, David gave me 2 lemon trees. I am so excited! I went by my brother, Matthews house afterwards to see his flowers; he has recently built a house and has done a lot of landscaping ( It looked great ! ) ! Austin spent the night with his cousin. What A day ! Needless to say I didn't get home until about 8:00. At about 11:00 Frankie and I went for about a 1 1/2 hr. walk. I didn't get into bed until about 2:00 A. M b/c I couldn't sleep. Sunday morning I went to Church then on a Wrecker call with husband to Albany, by that time it was time to go back to the afternoon churc service . After church I went to visit some cousins. And here we are Monday already!!! Thank you Lord for another Day !

Monday
Breakfast 8:00-Wheat Bagel (Love me some Thomas Bagels!) With egg & Sausage
mid morning snack 10:00 -Wheat grass Smoothie with Fruits
Lunch 12:00- Tilapia , Green beans , 1 piece corn on cob , baby Carrots

Exercise - 2 Mile Power walk
I am so excited! After work to day I plan to go to Lowes to pick out everything to remodel my sons bathroom . So I have a lot of work ahead of me !

0 comments: