Monday, May 18, 2009

Organic nut Butter... Delicious! Fun at moms!




I got my ORGANIC nut butter in today !!!! I am so excited .. I can't wait to tear into the box and try these out with some fruit!!

From the website:
As Once Again Nut Butter has continued to grow over the years, we have significantly expanded our product line. We are very excited about the newest addition to our product line – Omega-3 Butters made with Organic Flax Seed Oil . Product is available in Organic Peanut Butter, Organic Almond Butter and Natural Almond Butter.


I tested these yummy butters & Almonds out and they are AWESOME! Not to mention they are so healthy for you !!! I can't wait to let the rest of the family taste them and I am sure they will feel the same as I did . I plan to take some to work tomorrow .... I can tell you right now.. these will not last long around here.

Thanks Once Again Nut butter for the wonderful Goodies you sent!




My nephew and niece going to town .. lol!!! I spent the whole day Sunday
with my mom . We had so much fun and the kids were HILARIOUS !!!!



2 comments:

Melinda said...

Yay, I love packages! :D

Becky said...

I know you do!! Feels like C-mas all the time. lol!

Love you chick!