Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day weekend!


Homemade CHOCOLATE CHUNK Cookies!Yummy !



Celebrating memorial Day weekend With White Grape Sparkling cider

Hubby and son Having fun with a water gun !




Austin Chilling out on the water


Austin knee-boarding for 4 miles straight! We had to make him fall off . LOL!




Stopped in to grab a bit to eat At ZAXBY'S !


My husband me and Austin started the MEMORIAL DAY weekend off Friday afternoon by grilling steak and shrimp on Kabobs & FRESH corn on the cob and some chilled white grape sparkling cider.............DELICIOUS!!! Saturday my sweetie and I we spent the day together ........ Austin went over to his cousins to play. Saturday evening we drove to my moms & visited some cousins from out of town & picked Ausin & his cousin up . We went to the river Sunday in-between church services & fished & let the kids play in the water. Monday morning EARLY me & my hubby got up washed the truck & boat and got a picnic packed and drove about an 1 1/2 to the lake . We skied , knee boarded and tubed all day. We got home around 9:30 last night.........We had a BALL! I did great on my diet this weekend !!! I am still drinking the grape juice & apple cider vinegar to curb my appetite & LOADS of Salad. I haven't lost anything but nor have I gained !! YippEEE! I have busy week ahead of me , I have a retirment party here at work , a Graduation party for my nephew On Friday and a graduation to go to on Saturday morning and then I will meet up with my brothers & sisters to go to moms to clean her house & yards !!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

fun pictures! those cookies look delicious

Becky said...

Thanks ! They tasted as good as they looked!