Friday, May 29, 2009

Catching up !


My B-fast this morning ... yummy! Thomas Bagel with egg & Cheese!!! I have to start my day with a hearty b-fast and my coffee!

Wednesday night Supper. Homemade tacos ! A treat for the guys !

It's Friday Already?????????????????????????????
____________________________________________________________________
I have got to do better at this blogging! Before I know it my week is gone and I haven't blogged ! This week we had a Holiday so that didn't help things. I PROMISE I am going to do better! I am going to my brothers house 2-nite . His son is graduating!! They are serving seafood! Yummy! Tomorrow morning we will be going to the graduation . I will update as the weekend comes.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That breakfast looks yummy! :D
xoxo
Melinda