Monday, April 12, 2010

Annie's Homegrown Snacks Review













































Annie's homegrown even sent a onsies for my soon to be newborn baby girl . I will post a picture later with her modeling it.

Sunny Citrus Fruit Snacks

I did not even really get a chance to try a whole pack of these my son devoured them all up .I did manage to eat one of these fruity snacks and loved . The fruit snacks were great for a nutritional snack to pack with a school lunch .

Nutritional value
• Certified organic
• Free of artificial coloring
• Made with real fruit juice
• 100% DV of vitamin C
• Vegan & gelatin freefruit snacks are made with real fruit juice and packed with 100% Daily Value of Vitamin C

Bunny Grahams

I received the Annie's package late in the afternoon . These came right in time for an afternoon snack . My husband , son and myself tore right into these and almost wiped out the whole box . So delish! I had a few left and carried to work for a mid day snack .

Nutritional value
8g Whole Grains per Serving0g Trans FatExcellent Source of CalciumNo Saturated FatNo cholesterolVegetarian

Cheddar Organic Snack Mix Bunnies

These cheesy organic bunny treats come in bunny sizes with NO preservatives or artificial additives. I carried these yummy treats on a beach trip this past weekend for me and my family ......... they hit the spot !

Nutritional value
Cheese from Organic Valley® Family of FarmsNo artificial anythingOg trans fat & 0g sat fatNo cholesterolGrown & processed without GMOs

Bunny Love Cereal

Annie's Bunny Love Toasted Whole Grain Oat Breakfast Cereal - with bunnies, "hugs" and "kisses" (X's and O's) made from toasted whole grain oats. I love cereals for busy on the go mornings . My husband and I finished the box off in a weeks time . We loved knowing that we were actually a cereal that was nutritional and tasty at the same time .

Nutritional value
100% All Natural19 grams Whole Grains (a Good Source of Fiber)Low Fat and No CholesterolNO Icky Additives or Pesky PreservativesGrown and Processed without GMOs0 grams Trans Fat & 0 grams Saturated FatVegan
WHOLE OAT FLOUR, CORN FLOUR, EVAPORATED CANE JUICE, OAT FIBER, SALT, BAKING SODA (SODIUM BICARBONATE), NATURAL FLAVOR.MADE ON SHARED EQUIPMENT THAT ALSO PROCESSES MILK, SOY, TREE NUTS, AND WHEAT.

Bunny Pasta with Yummy Cheese(6 oz)

These arrived a monthly before Easter so I was able to save and use then . The kids absolutely enjoyed the bunny pasta and so did I . Not to mention they were so tasty and CHEESY ( Something most of us can appreciate ) .

Nutritional value
Good Source of ProteinGood Source of CalciumGood Source of Vitamin B1Good Source of Folic AcidContainer Yeast Free0g Trans Fat


Thanks Annie's for making such a variety of delicious treats for parents who care what their kids eat and thanks so much for the onsies organic t-shirt you sent for my baby .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can suggest to visit to you a site on which there are many articles on this question.

Anonymous said...

Excuse, that I interrupt you, but, in my opinion, there is other way of the decision of a question.