Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Trying to do it all
















Canisters ( Found at local Goodwill














Basket ( I found at local goodwill) .














Emma Kate
Saturday- I went and pickled up my step- daughters baby ( Emma Kate ) . I kept her all weekend . She is such a good baby . It was a little hard trying to do housework and watch her only b/c I didn't really have a lot of her toys , swing or even a walker to put her in , so I had to hold her more than I needed too. Needless to say I was exhausted by the afternoon . We went to a Surprise Birthday party for a friend and got home around 9 'ish ... we were all tired and went straight to bed... except for Emma she was wide awake and wanted to eat . I am getting some practice in before my little one gets here.

Sunday morning was church . I took Emma with me to my Sunday school class ( needless to say the kids could not focus but they had a ball with her she was trying to eat everyone's Sunday school books ) . I carried her home after the morning services and we went out to eat with some friends and then home to rest some before the next service .

It's Tuesday -I was off work Monday for a furlough day . I cleaned my house and washed loads of clothes. After dropping my son off at school I went to Goodwill I found some training pants for the baby , canisters and a cute basket and some clothes for myself and a couple of necklaces .I really enjoyed myself!! I have to remind myself to take more breaks .It is so hard to keep up with all the housework while I am working full time and preggo . I am finding it more and more challenging everyday just to do my normal activities at home. My belly really is starting to get in the way . lol! I did manage to get the house pretty clean and most of the clothes washed and supper cooked.Late afternoon me and my husband went for a long walk in the woods b/c I was so miserable and knew I needed to exercise before going to bed. I have 3 more months to go and I hope I don't get too much bigger than I am now ...... it really wears your body down and makes you so tired. I really need to start taking some naps . There is always so much to do when I get home and I know it will be waiting on me when I get up , so I don't always relax like I should . Today I plan on eating a light supper and taking a long walk ( I have already called my husband and he is set to go ) . My son has his last tennis match today ( out of town ) so I will not get him until close to 7:00 so I should have plenty of time to get my walk in and maybe relax some . I can't wait until I am home for good and can maybe catch up on it all and be with my family more and start taking better care of ME and my family .Next week Austin is on SPRING BREAK ... I am off again this Friday and will not return to work until next Thursday !!! I should be able to get a lot done and relax too.

2 comments:

Melinda said...

I love the cute canisters and basket- I need to go to GW! Sounds like you've been super busy girl! Love ya!!

Heather T said...

I also found a set of 3 cute glass canisters and with ceramic apple lids at Goodwill. They are perfect to keep my tea bags, k-cups, and hot chocolate packets!