Monday, March 22, 2010

looooong weekend

Thursday afternoon after work – went and seen a friend that just had a baby boy ! He was so precious! Can’t wait till I have mine!

Friday was my off day from work. I got up at 6:00 to get Austin ready for school & I got ready to go to town to go grocery shopping. I was done by 9:30. When I got home I put all the groceries up and cooked me and my husband a huge breakfast of eggs, grits, hash browns and little sausages. So Delicious! We did not eat lunch until around 4:00.We love to do late breakfast; Frankie & I already do this on the weekends and this will help him and me to lose the weight we need to lose after I have the baby and he wants to lose a few lbs his self. I cleaned the house some, washed a lot of clothes & even got to hang them out b/c the weather was gorgeous and my husband hung some pictures in the baby room. After B-fast I got busy baking cookies for the church bake sale. I baked a total of 7.50 dozen for the church and a few for us and my in-laws.


They cookies turned out awesome. The bake sale went great we sold about $300.00. The remaining items will be sold today. Afterwards I took my son and a friend of his to see Alice & Wonderland. Before heading there we ran through McDonald’s and picked up some burgers and I got them each one of the new caramel mocha and snuck it into the movies along with some healthy snacks for myself. The movie was awesome …. Everyone really enjoyed it. I could not wait to get home and enjoy the weather ...… it was so sunny. I raked and cleaned yards for a few hours before going in and grabbing a bite to eat .Supper was really simple Austin and I had baked fish, salad and organic Mac & cheese. My husband has been under the weather with a cold so he hasn't had much of an appetite for the last few days.

– I got up early; my husband and son wanted a big breakfast so I cooked bacon, eggs, hash browns and grits before heading to church , also I put on a pot roast with potatoes & Carrots before heading out the door . After church let out we went to Japanese with friends . I ordered only veggies and I and my husband split a plate. Afterwards we went home to rest before the next service. Sunday after the afternoon service I laid in the hammock and watched my son & husband shoot some hoop , then went in and made homemade mochas and we dipped into the delish pot roast . So mouth watering!!


Melinda said...

Those cookies look yummy!! And the baby room is looking great!