Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Starting Raw Diet!

Today July 1st 2009 I am starting a 30 raw diet plan .My goal is to lose 20 lbs! I am now up to 150 ( the highest weight I have ever been) . I don't understand why I have gained all of this weight . I make really healthy food choices and exercise daily . Anyways after talking to my sister last night about both of us gaining weight we decided to do this together. We will hold each other accountable and LORD willing shed these extra lbs along with Prayer an some work on our part! Today is the 1st day and I have to say, this eating Raw .... lets just say it ISN'T Easy ! I will update tomorrow.

2 comments:

♥ H ♥ said...

what are you eating?!

Melinda said...

You're doing good girl!!
I've got to go and get some more raw foods! =) It will be worth it- mind over matter!