Thursday, July 2, 2009

2nd day of raw!

Today is my 2nd day of raw! I got home last night and did really good on my diet . We went to church and grocery shopping for the 4th of JULY BLOWOUT , went home unloaded everything and rushed to the 9:45 movie and saw ICE AGE 3 ( FUNNY ! ) . I went through the McDonalds to pick up Frankie & Austin up a burger ... they smelt so gooooooooooooood!!! But I didn't eat any! I weighed in this morning .... GUESS WHAT !!! I lost 2 lbs! I was so excited. I am going to keep this raw thing up !!! My sister is picking me up some advocados, carrots and salad mix and bringing to me so I don't CHEAT! lol! I will update later and let you know how I am doing .

1 comments:

Melinda said...

ooh I can't wait to see Ice Age 3!!! Congats on passing on the burgers and your 2 lb weight loss!!! Yay!!