Saturday, June 6, 2009

MACRO GREENS ! YUM ! YUM!

Look what I got!!! My Macro life Naturals Came In !



Look @ the spread they sent me !
Add Image



I made me a rone of the Miracle RED drinks. OOOOH my... So DELICIOUS!! Can't wait to try the green one!
FROM THE WEBSITE:
Miracle Reds® Super Fruit Anti-Aging Blend provides a full spectrum of antioxidant protection. It contains key compounds that help mop up unstable free radicals that damage healthy cells and cause premature aging.
With Goji, Pomegranate, Acai, and Mangosteen
Natures Perfect Super Food - The exceptional taste of our MacroLife Bars is derived from fresh, raw, certified organic, vegan, whole food ingredients that do not contain preservatives, or artificial flavors/ingredients and promote health and wellness. Live Well!
Macro Greens™ is a non-allergenic nutrient-rich super food supplement that optimizes pH for stimulant-free health and surpasses the nutrition of five servings of fruits and vegetables without the calories or carbohydrates The benefits of using Macro Greens™ daily include increased energy, weight loss, increased mental clarity, balanced blood sugar, strengthened immune system and improved digestion.

The Macro greens were wonderful !!! I loved the drinks and the bars , this is something that I would for sure buy in the future! Just knowing how good they are for you with all the loaded nutrients makes me feel great about eating them ! Thanks again Macro Life Naturals for the awesome goodies!!!! Go visit the website today and order your Maco greens today ! http://www.macrolifenaturals.com/




0 comments: