Friday, May 15, 2009

Healthy snacks & Rice dishes on the go!!!




From the website:



Wild GardenHummus Dip is an all-natural and vegetarian garbanzo bean based food that features the healthiest ingredients available.
With the health of the consumer in mind, Wild Garden™ uses a unique process in several products such as Wild Garden™ Hummus Dip to eliminate preservatives and unnecessary additives. This results in a shelf-stable food product that is all-natural and trans fat free.
The hummus dip was awesome with totilla chips ! My 10 year old & I even tried all the flavors and they were all mouth watering! I even tried it with carrot sticks! Delicious and a healthy snack on the go! The rice dishes were incredible also . I cooked one on the 1st day ...... it only took 2 minutes to cook ( UNBELIEVABLE ) ! This is a great dish . I would reccommend it to everyone !

Thanks Wild Garden !





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i also love this product the most authentic product ever