Monday, March 15, 2010

Our Weekend

Our Weekend




  • Worked on painting trim in hallway and Olivia's room .
  • Got a newer shed - Husband & I worked on getting started on swapping things over from old shed to new.
  • Cleaning on Mechanical Shop Boy do we have a lot of stuff!!! We hauled a lot of stuff off and went through a lot to organize into shed.
  • Cleaned house & stripped bed linens .
  • I even got to lay around in my hammock Sunday and watch my son & husband play basketball . I usually play but they can be a little rough while I am pregnant and I watched condemmed ( action movie )

Things for this week so far:

  • Monday - Husband and I plan to continue working on shed getting shelving put in . Clean house
  • Tuesday -Grocery shopping .
  • Wednesday - Church
  • Thursday - ?
  • Friday - ?
  • Saturday - Bake sale for church fund raiser, take Austin to see Alice & Wonderlad













Husband putting Olivia's bed together















Done!!!





























Painted trim in hallway and Olivia's room .














Me @ almost 6 months pregnant.














Me again

0 comments: