Monday, March 8, 2010

Baby room Pics & Working @ Moms

Baby room /construction @ my house














Baby Dresser ( same one my son used 11 years ago .
Baby dress my husbabnd bought for Olivia.














Wicker hope chest for baby














Rug bought @ consignment and the chair in the corner a friend gave me
We had to do a little patch work .














Hallway to Austin & Baby's room We still have another coat of paint to put on it. THe paint is called cowslip . It will be the same color we use in the kitrchen .














Hallway again .















Austins bathroom .

WORK @ MOMAS THIS WEEKEND















Front of my moms house . Here is the what we did this weekend on her flower beds. We did a lot of lilies and some amorillas ( they are red and should really make the bed POP! )















Other bed in the front of my moms . We still have the back part to do .















My brother is building a booth at my moms for the kids to sit at when they come over .Here is the start of it the table should be completed this week . The kids were testing it out. My sister & I have decided we are going to order McDonalds as soon as it is done so they can test it out.

2 comments:

Melinda said...

The baby room looks amazing!!!

Becky said...

Thanks!!! It was alot of work but we got it done!!Now for the baby !!!