Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Back in the swing of things !

Austin and meeeeeeeeee!

Today I am back at work and in the full swing of things. Austin is back at school ( Thank you Lord for him getting well) . @ 4:45 today I am going to the doctor to have an MRI done on my hand ..... I have had problems with it since April . Last week I went to an orthopedic doctor ,he put me on inflammatory medicine. .. which does seem to be helping! The MRI will just be to see if I actually have an Ganglion cyst or if is inflamation .The results should be in Next Monday 8/24.


Accomplishment today
Made a list of house bills & Projects , I have made a promise with myself that I have to choose a 2 to 3 a week to accomplish ( this depends on how big the projects is) lol!. Here are a few I plan to start with , that do not cost or cost very little .




  • Seal Skate ramp

  • Paint deck /nail boards down – white or light gray (buy paint 5 gallon)

  • Clean Paint booth out – make into exercise room

  • Paint Austin’s closet door

  • Redo Austin’s hall way light (Center up )

  • Repaint Austin’s bathroom

  • Install blinds –Have

  • Check Fireplace-pay someone

  • Touch up our bathroom walls and trim

  • Clean barn and storage building out

  • Clean shop organize

  • Finish painting house - have paint

  • Finish tile in master bath

  • Ebay things I don't need.


TTYL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Lose Slow Downloads With NZB Files You Can Instantly Find HD Movies, PC Games, MP3 Singles, Applications and Download Them @ Dashing Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet[/B][/URL]