Thursday, July 9, 2009

MY LIFE


My new Creation .. lol! Angel food cake with fresh fruit and cool whip



Watermelon smoothie ..................YUMMY

FRESh veggies



Frankies and my dessert... Mine is the watermelon f you haven't already guessed
__________________________________________
I am a little behind on my blogging , I have had so much going on in my life. My husbands grandma died 2 weeks ago and then this past week a church friend died of cancer... he was only 48. So sad ! He will definetly be missed he was wonderful person and an inspiration to so many people. Well I leaving right now 4:17 A.M to go on a mini vacation and will be back to blog sometime Monday for you all to see. I have my foods all packed up so i do not cheat .
TTYL


1 comments:

Cioara Andrei said...

Foarte interesant subiectul prezentat de tine.M-am uitat pe blogul tau si imi place tare mult
Sigur am sa mai revin. O zi buna!