Friday, May 8, 2009

Loving me some Gnu Bars! :)





From the website:

One bar deliciously provides almost 50% of the Daily Value of Fiber
Gnu Bars promote natural regularity and digestive health, gently and effectively
Fiber helps lower cholesterol which is good for your heart
Fiber absorbs and helps eliminate toxins from your body
Fiber-rich foods aid in weight loss by making you feel fuller longer
Only 130 - 140 Calories (varies by flavor)
Great for our friends in the Weight Watchers® program ... do the math!
___________________
I was so excited to get in my Gnu bars, as soon as the package was opened, we all decided to try one! I tried the orange cranberry and it was yummy! I really loved the cranberries in the bar and it was really filling! Austin, my 10-year old tried the chocolate brownie and he LOVED it and let me tell you, he is one picky child so that is saying ALOT! The hubby tried the Banana Walnut, he really likes bananas so this was definitely his favorite! We got these in on Monday and there are only like 2 bars left and they won't last long! I definitely give Gnu bars a thumbs up, I would recommend these to everyone- they're a great snack, for kids for lunches, on the road, etc. Thanks to Gnu Foods for sending me these yummy goodies!

0 comments: